Sunday 4 August 2013

Nails of the day

 
 
 
Just a little post for you today (My Garden is currently waiting for me).  With it being summer, I've been getting out all of my nail polishes and trying out different combo's, and the one I have been really loving at the minute is Essie's Bikini So Teeny, with Models own hedkandi in Ibiza Mix.
 
The Essie polish is one of my favourites I own, a very pretty purple/blue colour, and I've just been applying this to all of my nails, leaving out my ring fingers.
 
For my ring fingers, I have been using the models own glitter polish over a white polish from Avon. The glitter is a gorgeous mix of blue's, purple's and gold's, and it goes perfectly with the Essie polish.
 
I love this nail look, and I have been wearing it a lot over the summer so I thought I would share it with you, hope you liked this post,

Abbey, x

1 comment:

  1. I really love the look of the glitter polish and I love Models Own!!
    Great Blog+Posts :)

    Alice
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete