Monday 5 August 2013

D.I.Y Photo Line

 
Today's post is going to be another little D.I.Y I have recently done for my bedroom. I have been seeing a lot of these photo lines around lately on websites such as pinterest, and Nouvelle Daily, and I thought it was so cute, I decided to have ago myself.

It's such an easy way to display all of your favourite photographs, cut outs, and even your memories. For this D.I.Y all you will need is...
 
 
I firstly took a piece of string about a meter long and found a wall I wanted my photo line to be on. Once I was happy with the position of the line, I used two push pins to secure it to the wall. If you will be pegging quite heavy pieces to your line, you may need to use more push pins to make sure that the line holds up.


 
Now your ready to simply peg up your favourite pictures, quotes, clippings, and whatever else you want to display. I bought my pegs from amazon and only paid about £2 for a pack of 100, so they're very affordable! I think this adds a lovely touch to a plain wall, which is why I tried this myself.

I hope your enjoyed this little D.I.Y, and I hope you have ago yourself.

Abbey, x

1 comment:

  1. This is great, I love your photos. I'm going to have to make one of these for my room at university with all the memories of home :-)

    http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete