Sunday 14 July 2013

25 Facts About Me!




1.  I have one black and white cat called Poppy, who is 4 years old (human years). Although I am truly convinced she is trying to kill my family and I, she makes my life very interesting to say the least.


2.  I LOVE chicken. Although there are many foods I would class as my favourites, if you place a plate of chicken in front of me, we're friends.
 
 
3. My favourite drinks are lemonade, and apple juice.
 
 
4. I want a sloth. Apart from turtles, hedgehogs, pugs and monkeys, sloths are my favourite animal. So much that for my 16th birthday, my sister made me a full bodied sloth cake. So, if I were asked which animal I would  be, it would have to be a sloth.
Chocolate cake sloth, mmm
 
 
 5. I was born in the exact same delivery room as my sister 4 years after her on the 27th April 1997.
 
 
6.  One of my all time favourite films is Lilo and Stitch ,"Ohana means family" (someone please create a real life stitch).
 
Lilo and Stitch makes me cry
 
 7.  I am a very creative person, I love taking old things and bringing them back to life. I enjoy making things for my room, whether it's painting old frames, sewing up some bunting, or making collages out of my favourite snaps.
 
 
 8. My favourite smells are those you find around Christmas time, like cinnamon and spiced apple.


9. I can't stand mayonnaise, the taste, the smell,  feeling a little bit sick thinking about it.
 
 
10.  I hate flying (despite the fact I have been doing it since I was 18 months old), but I love going on holiday with my family. I love experiencing different cultures. I enjoy lazing around the pool or on the beach, and walking through the street markets.
 
 11.  I love train journeys.
 
 
12.  My favourite books are The perks of being a wallflower, and The fault in our stars (I cried reading both).
 
 
13.  I have quite a mixed music taste, I like a little bit of everything. I love One Direction, but my favourite bands are probably Train, Two Door Cinema Club, Bastille and Alt j (It's hard to narrow it down to just four).
 
 
14.  I am Addicted to YouTube.
 
 
 15.  I love fairy lights, I would cover my room in them if I could.
 
 
16.  I love organising (is that weird?) everything has to have it's own little place. Ironically my room usually looks like I've had an explosion.
 
 
 17.  I always have, and always will love cooking.
 
 
 18.  Tulips are my favourite flowers.
 
 
19.  My favourite television programme is probably Come Dine With Me, Oh Dave Lamb, you.
 
 
20.  I love taking photos. Instagram? Also addicted. Follow me, ABBEYJANETEE .
 
 
21.  In September I will be starting Sixthform, and although I am very nervous I am excited about starting some subject I have never studied before. I will be studying Textiles, English literature, Biology, and Business studies.
 
 
 22.  I have no idea what I want to be when I'm older, and that annoys me.


23.  When people first meet me they think I'm really shy and quiet, but once they get to know me I'm a little crazy.


24. My first concert was seeing steps when I was three, I still remember it.

25. My two favourite seasons are winter, and summer, yes I know complete opposites!

So, that's 25 random facts about me. You may have found this quite interesting or very boring haha, but I think it's important I told you a little more about me. My next post will be up within the next few days so look out for that!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: